How to Obtain a Business Visa – Pakistan
Table of Contents
What is a Business Visa?
Business visa in Pakistan or any other country is issued for business-related travel that may involve the following:
- Negotiation of business contracts.
- Meetings with business delegations or associates.
- Participation in educational, scientific or professional conferences, seminars or conventions.
The time duration of a business visa can vary from a few days to multiple years. And to get one, you need to follow a procedure and fulfill certain requirements. If you want a business visa in Pakistan, here is some important information you must have.
Procedure to Get a Business Visa – Pakistan
To apply for a business visa, you will need to go through the following procedure.
- Visit a Pakistan Mission Abroad and fill the application form.
- Submit the completed form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- You might be required to give a short interview.
- Wait for your visa approval.
You will need the following for the application of a business visa in Pakistan.
- A valid passport.
- Documents that show any investment /export/import done in the previous year.
- If you have a hotel business, you will need a registration letter from the Tourism Division.
- Following business documents
- A letter of recommendation from the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the respective country of the applicant.
- An Invitation from the organization recommended by the Trade Organization in Pakistan.
- A recommendatory letter from Honorary Investment Counselor of BOI/Commercial Attach at Missions Abroad.
- A completed visa form.
- Three recent photographs.
- Visa application fee.
Directorate General of Immigration & Passports
Headquarters, Mauve Area, G-8/1,
Email inquiries: email@example.com
In Case of any Queries
If you have inquiries regarding your visa, you will need to provide the following information to the concerned department.
- Applicant Name.
- Parents/Guardian Name.
- Name of City/Foreign Mission.
- Name of Country.
- Valid Passport Number.