Here’s how you can register for Naya Pakistan Housing Program
The PTI government had announced the launch of the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme to facilitate Pakistani citizens. The government aims to improve the housing conditions for the people of Pakistan and make houses affordable to them through this housing program.
National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA) has begun the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme registration process once again after Prime Minister Imran Khan announced the Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme phase 2.
The purpose of the countrywide registration process by the Pakistan Housing and Development Authority is to gather data and assess the public demand for housing across the country to launch projects accordingly.
So far only a few cities have been selected for the program that includes Islamabad, Quetta, Sukkar, Gilgit, Muzafarabad, Sawat and Faisalabad. The government is expected to include Karachi and Lahore as part of its Naya Pakistan Housing Program soon.
Only one member of a family can register for the program, the registrations will be accepted on a First-Come-First-Served basis. People who want to register themselves are advised to obtain a receipt and mention their CNIC and tracking card numbers correctly.
The Application Procedure
- Download and the registration form from here and get it printed out.
- Fill the form with correct information.
- Submit the form to the nearest location designated according to your city.
- Pay 250 Rupees as the form submission fee.
Note: If you want to opt for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme online registration then visit NADRA’s website through this link, and follow the steps mentioned there. The online registration process will save you some time and hassle.
Where to submit the form?
Mentioned below are the district offices for different cities across the country where you can submit your Naya Housing Program forms.
- NADRA Mega Center Blue Area Islamabad.
- DC Office G-11/4 Islamabad.
- Islamabad Tehsil Office I-10/3, Islamabad.
- NADRA Registration Center, Siriab Road, Quetta.
- District Council Office, Satellite Town Block 4, Quetta Road, District Quetta.
- DC Office Compound, Kachari Road, Quetta.
- DC Office Near Health Office Sukkar.
- DC Office District Office Road, Faisalabad.
- Front of DC Office, Grassi Ground, Saidu Sharif Road, Mingora Swat.
- DC Office DC Complex, Muzaffarabad.
- DC Office, Khomar Gilgit
Form Submission Deadline for the Housing Scheme
People who want to register themselves can submit their forms from October 22 to December 21.