How to Obtain an Income Certificate in Pakistan
An income certificate validates the annual income of the person and his family. There are many benefits of this certificate. If you have it, then you get certain medical benefits, educational benefits, scholarship benefits and much more.
The government needs to keep track of a person’s earning as many schemes and policies depend on it. To this end, the government issue several certificates for validation; hence, income certificate is among such certificates.
If you are planning to take a toll on a scheme requiring this certificate, then you might want to get one. Different authorities issue income certificate based on location.
This certificate is also called the “Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate”. Hence, if you want to get an income certificate, then follow this simple process.
Process to Obtain Income Certificate
You can get this certificate in no time if you just follow the simple procedure. Follow the below-mentioned steps and get your certificate in no time.
- Go to the district online portal or to the respective state. Apply for the certificate.
- Create an online account with your username and password. You will be required to enter your mobile number as well.
- After logging in, apply for the income certificate from there.
- Fill out the online application and upload the required documents as advised on it.
Your application must be accompanied by the below-mentioned documents.
- Copy of the identity card/NICOP/POC
- B-form/CRC copy
- A copy of attested NTN certificate
- A passport copy by foreign nationals
You can either submit your application online or at the district authority’s office. It takes 10-15 days to issue the certificate.
When you obtain this certificate, you can use it for multiple purposes without any hassle. So, do not think again and get all your documents prepared within no time. Hope this article be helpful to you!
Also, read the article: How to get a Minor Passport in Pakistan